This coupon is good to use Wednesday, November 4 through Friday, November 6 only, and it's only available on the digital coupon program, not as a printable or a mobile coupon.
So if you aren't familiar with Dollar General digital coupons, I have a complete how-to guide here for you to read before you head out to the store!
Details: $2 or more (pretax) calculated after all other Dollar General discounts/coupons. Limit one per customer. No cash value. Coupon excludes: gift cards, phone cards, prepaid financial cards, prepaid wireless handsets, Rug Doctor rentals, propane, e-cigarettes, tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
Here's just one suggested deal scenario to consider with your $2 off $10 DG coupon:
- Betty Crocker® Cake Mix -- priced at $1.15 each.
- Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits -- priced at $1.60 each.
- Nestle Hot Cocoa -- on sale for $1 per box, plus on a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale.
- Buy three of each item for a pre-coupon price of $10.25 for all nine items.
- Use your $2 off $10 Dollar General digital coupon FIRST to knock your purchase down to $8.25.
- Give this 75 cents off 3 Betty Crocker coupon and this $1 off 3 Pillsbury coupon (sort by Food to find both.)
- Pay $6.50 out of pocket for everything.
- Next, submit for this 75 cents off 3 SavingStar rebate and this $1 off 3 SavingStar rebate.
- Your final price drops to $4.75 for all 9 items, or just 53 cents apiece!
If you're not sure what the heck SavingStar even is, go here for some more information.