Walmart Deals: Get Paid To Buy Borden Cheese Singles

Hurry over here to print a RARE Borden coupon good for $1 off any 2 packs of Singles while supplies last!

I used zip code 32308 and sorted by Food to track down the Borden Cheese coupon.

(If you don't know how to change your zip code on Coupons.com, go here for a quick how-to guide!)

Once you've got your Borden cheese coupons printed, take them with you to Walmart for the following deal:

  • Borden American Cheese Singles -- 8-count packs priced around $1.48 apiece.
  • Buy two and use this $1 off 2 coupon.
  • You'll pay $1.96 for both packs.
  • Next, submit for this $4 off Ibotta rebate.
  • Both packs of cheese are FREE, plus you'll earn $2.04 profit on this transaction!
Many long-term readers know I only venture out to Walmart when I know I'll be getting paid to do it -- like when I got paid over $13 to buy greeting cards or when I made $45 on buying Dove personal care items earlier this year.

But I'm a cheese person, so I think this money-maker is enough to get me out to the store!

Thanks to Hip2Save for the heads-up on this one!

Comments