Remember that Walmart does vary their shelf prices from area to area, and sometimes even from one side of town to the other -- so you may find your prices a few pennies higher or lower at your store. Your coupons may have regional values as well.
FAIR WARNING: Walmart changed its coupon policy recently, and will now only allow 4 like coupons per transaction in an effort to cut down on shelf-clearing. So be sure to update your coupon binder with the new policy -- you can print it here.
- Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner -- priced at $1.97 per bottle. Use this $2 off coupon (activities required) and get yours for FREE, plus 3 cents overage towards the rest of your transaction!
- Tai Pei Wraps -- on sale for $1.76 each. Buy two and use this BOGO coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) You'll pay $1.76 for both out of pocket. Next, submit for the $1.75 off Ibotta rebate and score both of yours yours for just a penny! NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive an additional $1 bonus once you a) download the free rebate app, and then b) submit for your first rebate within 10 days of download. So some of you will get both of yours for FREE, plus earn 99 cents profit on the transaction!
- Clorox Dust Wipes -- priced at $2.66 per box. Use the $1.50 off coupon from the 7/12 Smartsource insert to pay $1.16 out of pocket, then submit for the 75 cents off Ibotta rebate. That knocks your price down to just 41 cents!
- Challenge Flavored Cream Cheese -- choose from Strawberry or Salsa for $2.44 per container. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) and pay $1.44 out of pocket, then submit for the $1 Ibotta rebate. Your final price drops to 44 cents!
- Challenge Cream Cheese (original) -- priced at $1.98 per carton. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast) to pay 98 cents out of pocket. Next, submit for this 50 cents Ibotta rebate. Your new price falls to just 48 cents.
- Ivory Body Wash -- on sale for 97 cents per bottle. Use this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Personal Care to find it fast) and knock your price down to 47 cents.
- VanCamp’s Pork and Beans -- on sale for 58 cents per can.
- Johnson’s Safety Swabs -- priced at $1.38 per box. Buy two and use this $1.50 off 2 coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast.) That knocks your price down to 63 cents per box!
- Joy Ice Cream Cones -- on sale for 98 cents per box. Use this 35 cents off coupon to pay 63 cents for yours.
- Febreze Air Effects -- some stores have these on clearance for $1.39 per bottle. If you find that price, use this 75 cents off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast) and get yours for just 64 cents.
- Powerade -- on sale for 68 cents per bottle.
- Gerber Lil Bits 3rd Foods -- twin-packs priced at $1.38 each. Buy two and use this $1 off 2 coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler to find it fast.) Your new price falls to 88 cents per twin-pack!
- Glade Plug In Singles -- priced at $1.38 each. Use this 50 cents off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast) and get yours for 88 cents.
- KY Jelly -- priced at $2.94 per box. Use the $2 off coupon from the 8/30 Smartsource insert and your new price falls to 94 cents.
- Goof Off Heavy Duty Cleaning -- prices start as low as $2.97 each. Use this $2 off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast) and pay 97 cents for yours.