After all discounts, we can score boxes for a final price of just $3.99 each (down from a sale price of $6.99.)
That works out to just 40 cents per K-Cup, which is a TERRIFIC price for the Starbucks brand. As a comparison, the normal shelf price in stores is around $9.95 per box, or almost a dollar per cup.
Here's how the math works out:
- Starbucks K-Cups -- 10-count boxes on sale for $6.99 each through Saturday, August 8.
- Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $13.98.
- Give two $2 off coupons from the 7/12 Smartsource inserts (or use two of this $2 off printable coupon.)
- Pay $9.98 for both boxes out of pocket.
- Next, submit for this $2 off 2 Snap by Groupon rebate.
- Your final price drops to $7.98 for both boxes -- or just $3.99 apiece!
NOTE: If you're not familiar with the Snap by Groupon app, I talk a little bit more about how it works here.
Big thanks to reader Alison for the heads-up on this offer!