I don't want you to miss out on any sales you might need for your family, so I've listed all the best last-call deals alphabetically by store below.
Click on the links for each store for more information!
Also, local readers should grab a copy of today's San Antonio Express-News while they're out shopping -- we should have two coupon inserts inside (one Red Plum and one Smartsource.) Yes, the Saturday paper has inserts!
Remember to check for all your inserts before you buy -- that will save you heartache and money instead of just grabbing a paper that doesn't have everything you wanted. :D
Last Call Deals Ending Saturday, August 8
- CVS -- Get a FREE tote bag (last week to grab one!) plus a FREE credit card reader, Kellogg's Cereal for 50 cents per box, 50% off Huggies after all discounts, and lots more.
- Dollar General -- Grab Eggo waffles for 50 cents per box (!!), Little Debbie and Knorr Sides for 75 cents per box or bag, plus lots of school supply deals and lots of cheap back to school lunch ideas!
- Family Dollar -- LAST DAY to score Purex Detergent for just 50 cents per bottle! That's 80% off shelf price.
- HEB Plus -- We have some hot back to school deals, plus a great savings on the new Divergent: Insurgent movie that came out this week.
- Office Depot & Office Max -- All shoppers can snag FREE Bic pens, 50% off select backpacks, a terrific price on a laptop bundle, and lots more.
- Staples -- Back to school deals starting as low as 15 cents per item, plus a great deal on XBox Live gift cards!
- Target -- Multiple name-brand cereals for just 95 cents per box, plus Eggo waffles for a buck per box, and several terrific prices on Fruit of the Loom socks/underwear/t-shirts for the whole family.
- Walgreens -- Snag Paper Mate pens for less than two pennies per bag (!!) plus Got2B hair stylers for 99 cents, Purex for a buck per bottle, and lots more.
Don't forget Texas Tax Free Weekend is going on right now as well! I've got your best deals here for all you back to school shoppers and bargain hunters looking to stock up.