I don't want you to miss out on any sales you might need for your family, so I've listed all the best deals alphabetically by store below.
Just click the link at the store name to get complete details of your deals!
I've also left place-holders for the recaps I'll be posting Sunday afternoon and evening, so be sure to save this post to your phone or computer for future reference!
NOTE: We have THREE inserts in the paper this weekend -- a P&G insert, a Red Plum insert, and a Smartsource insert. So this is a great week to pick up a few copies!
Just be sure to check the paper for your insert before you buy -- that will save you heartache and money instead of just grabbing a paper that doesn't have everything you wanted.
Best Couponing Deals Available In Stores August 30 - September 5, 2015
- CVS -- we have a whopping SIX money-makers and freebies available this week, plus Suave and Dove hair care for 33 cents per bottle after all discounts. Seriously, even if you don't usually shop at CVS, you should make time this week!
- Dollar General -- highlights include Libby's canned veggies for 25 cents each, StarKist tuna for 52 cents per pouch, Ivory body wash for 50 cents per bottle, 83 cents Mr. Clean with Gain, and lots more!
- HEB Coupon Matchup P&G Insert -- we have loads of great deals to stack back to the current P&G catalina promotion, plus a couple of hot clearance items as well.
- HEB Coupon Matchup Red Plum Insert -- coming soon!
- HEB Coupon Matchup Smartsource Insert -- coming soon!
- HEB Plus -- score some sweet deals for your Labor Day and football season celebrations, including 50% off Cocinaware casseroles and more!
- Office Depot & Office Max -- get 3-count packs of printer paper for just $2 (so 67 cents per pack!) plus 50% off backpacks and more.
- Staples -- snag a HOT price on cases of Nestle Pure Life bottled water, plus a Dell laptop for as low as $149.99 (!!) and more.
- Target -- we have great prices on both Huggies and Pampers diapers this week, plus a terrific deal on frozen chicken breasts that I'll be buying for my own family this week!
- Walgreens -- snag lots of hot school supply deals this week, plus Garnier hair care for $1 per bottle and more.