This coupon is good to use through August 11, 2015 (that's today!), and it's only available as a digital coupon or a mobile coupon (text 2OFF to 38498.)
And if you aren't familiar with Dollar General digital coupons, I have a complete how-to guide here for you.
Details: $2 or more (pretax) calculated after all other Dollar General discounts/coupons. Limit one per customer. No cash value. Coupon excludes: gift cards, phone cards, prepaid financial cards, prepaid wireless handsets, Rug Doctor rentals, propane, e-cigarettes, tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
There are obviously loads of ways to use this Dollar General coupon, but here's just one scenario to consider:
- Palmolive® 12.6 oz. Dish Liquid -- on sale for 95 cents per bottle.
- Gain Liquid Fabric Enhancer or Sheets -- on sale for $2.95 each.
- Buy two bottles of Palmolive and three bottles or boxes of Gain for a pre-coupon price of $10.80.
- Use the $2 off $10 DG coupon FIRST to knock your price down to $8.80.
- Next, use three $1 off Gain coupons from the 8/9 Red Plum insert, plus two of the 50 cents off Palmolive coupons from the 7/26 Smartsource insert.
- That takes another $4.00 off your purchase.
- So you pay $4.80 out of pocket for all five items.
- Next, submit for this 20 cents Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of dishwashing liquid (limit one submission per account.)
- Your final price falls to $4.60 for all five items, or just 92 cents per item!
Remember, this deal is only good today, so grab it now if you're interested!