I was at my store earlier today, and found several unexpected clearance markdowns, with prices up to 75% off original price.
I love stockpiling over the counter medicine, because there's nothing worse than having to go out and shop when you're already sick -- or your kids are!
Note that clearance does vary from location to location depending on your store's inventory.
But here are a few deals to watch for:
- Dr. Cocoa For Children Non-Drowsy Cough Medicine -- on clearance for $2.44 per bottle (normally $9.79.) Use this $4 off coupon (sort by Health Care to find it fast.) Your bottle is FREE! NOTE: CVS does not offer overage according to their corporate coupon policy, so don't be surprised if your cashier adjusts this coupon down.
- Ocuvite Eye Health Vitamin Supplements -- on clearance for $2.99 per box (normally $11.99.) Use either this $5 off coupon or the $3 off coupon from the 7/12 Smartsource insert. Either way, your box is FREE!
- Ocuvite Healthy Tears Dietary Supplement -- on clearance for $4.87 per box (down from $19.49.) Use this $5 off coupon and get yours for FREE!
- Airborne Dual Action -- on clearance for $3.87 (down from $15.49.) Use the $1 off coupon from the 3/29 Smartsource to pay $2.87 out of pocket, then submit for the $1 Ibotta rebate. Your final price drops to $1.87! NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive an additional $1 bonus once you a) download the free rebate app, and then b) submit for your first rebate within 10 days of download. So some of you could score this for just 87 cents!
- Mucinex Fast-Max -- on sale for $3.49 per pack (normally $13.99), with no coupons required!
- Mucinex Fast-Max Night Time Cold & Flu -- on clearance for $3.74 (down from $14.99) with no coupons required!