If you can find that coupon -- it will be in some but not all of the 8/9 Smartsource inserts -- it matches back to a Spend $15, Get $5 in Extra Bucks offer at CVS.
And there's a $3 off $15 CVS coupon to stack if you haven't used it yet!
So here's how the math works out for just one suggested deal scenario:
- Almay Makeup Remover Towelettes -- on sale for $5.99 per pack.
- Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $17.97.
- Use the $3 off $15 CVS cosmetic coupon FIRST (it's printing through Saturday, August 8 at the CVS Coupon Center in stores.)
- That drops your price down to $14.97.
- Next, use three $4 off Almay coupons from the 8/9 Smartsource (again, these will be regional!)
- You'll pay $2.97 out of pocket, then get your $5 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's all three for FREE, plus $2.03 in profit on your transaction!
I would expect shelves to clear on this deal as word spreads, so I recommend shopping first thing Sunday if you're interested.