Target Deals: Toy Clearance Hits 70% Off Original Prices!

Just a heads-up for all you Target shoppers that the semi-annual toy clearance appears to have hit 70% off today!

I was at the Forum Target this afternoon and found a slew of popular name brand toys -- including Hello Kitty, LEGO, Dora, and more, for up to 70% off the original shelf prices.


In fact, I saw toys marked down to as low as 90 cents each!

Fair warning: inventory ranges widely from store to store, and there's no guarantee that you will find the same prices at your local store.

So I would recommend perusing the following deals I spotted, and then deciding whether it's worth a trip out tonight or tomorrow to see what you can see. 

Think upcoming birthday parties and even ahead to Christmas gifts!

Here are some of the best deals I found in store this afternoon.  Zoom in on the photos to see original and new clearance prices:













Let me know what great toy clearance deals you find in your local Target stores!

See more Target deals here.

Comments