Dollar Tree Deals: Friends & Family Event July 19, 2015 (Save 10%!)

Here's a hot new Dollar Tree coupon good for all you bargain hunters out there!

On Sunday, July 19 (yup, today!), Dollar Tree is hosting a Friends & Family event -- and you can save 10% off any purchase of $10 or more with this printable coupon!

Note that you CANNOT stack this with any other coupons -- so instead I recommend using it to stock up on things like gift wrap and bags, greeting cards, and books and puzzles.

I have found some really cool things at my local Dollar Tree over the years.  My most notable purchase was earlier this year, when I found an autographed hardcover from a writer whose name looked familiar to me.  It turned out she and I went to high school together!

Print your Dollar Tree Customer Appreciation coupon here.

See more Dollar Tree deals here.

Comments