Through Sunday, June 14, we can scoop up boxes of either Powerball or Gelpacs for as low as $1.92 each after all discounts!
Just as a comparison, my neighborhood HEB store sells 32-count boxes for $4.93 apiece. So that's a savings of about 60% off, just by switching stores for this one deal.
Here's how the math works out:
- Finish® Automatic Dishwasher Detergent -- the 30-count bonus size Powerball or Gelpacs are on sale for $3.75 each in stores right now.
- Buy six boxes for a pre-coupon price of $22.50.
- Use two 50 cents off Finish coupons from the 6/7 Smartsource insert (the fine print on these coupons are limit two per transaction.)
- Pay $21.50 for all six boxes out of pocket.
- Submit for the $10 off $20 mail-in rebate.
- Your final price falls to $11.50 for all six boxes, or just $1.92 each! That works out to about 6 cents per load, which is a rock-bottom price for this brand.
Now, if your store doesn't have six boxes on the shelf, you could also try this deal:
- Buy four boxes of Finish plus two canisters of Lysol Disinfectant Spray (priced at $4.25 each) for a pre-coupon price of $23.50.
- Use two 50 cents off Lysol coupons and two 50 cents off Finish coupons, both from the 6/7 Smartsource insert.
- Pay $21.50 out of pocket, then submit for the $10 off $20 mail-in rebate.
- Your final price for all six items is still $11.50, or $1.92 apiece!
Remember, the $10 rebate is valid on purchases made June 7 - 14 ONLY, so you don't have a lot of time to take advantage of this one.