As always, you can text 5OFF to 34898 to receive a mobile version of the coupon.
There are tons of different ways to use this coupon, but here's just one deal scenario that popped out at me:
- Kraft® Barbecue Sauce -- on sale for $1 per bottle.
- Pedigree® Jumbone® Bites or MarroBone -- on sale for $1.50 per bag.
- Scott® Extra Soft Bath Tissue -- 4-count pack of mega rolls (each like three regular rolls) on sale for $3.
- Sierra Mist®, Crush®, or Mountain Dew® Code Red® -- on sale for $1 per 2-liter.
- Werther's® Original® Caramel Popcorn -- on sale for $1.50 per bag, plus on a BOGO sale.
- Wyler's® Light or Hawaiian Punch® Drink Sticks -- priced at $1 per box, plus on a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale. So that's three boxes for $2, or just 67 cents apiece!
- Buy a bottle of Kraft BBQ sauce, four bags of Pedigree dog treats, three packs of Scott toilet paper, four 2-liters of soda, two bags of caramel popcorn and six boxes of drink sticks. That's 19 items for a pre-coupon price of $25.50.
- Give your $5 off $25 DG coupon FIRST.
- That knocks your total down to $20.50.
- Next, give four $1 off Pedigree coupons from the 5/17 Red Plum insert, plus this $1 off Werther's coupon (registration required.)
- Those five coupons knock your price for all 19 items down to $15.50 out of pocket.
- Finally, submit for the the 20 cents Ibotta rebate good on ANY brand of BBQ sauce.
- Your final price for all 19 items drops to $15.30, which works out to just 81 cents per item!