Buying both brands full-price would cost you a whopping $15.49, so this is a terrific deal as far as I'm concerned.
Here's how the math works out:
- Meta Health Bars -- 6-count boxes on sale for $8.49 each, with a $8.49 off CVS coupon printing from the CVS Coupon Center starting Sunday, June 14.
- Sundown Natural Gummies -- 50 to 90 count bottles on sale for $7, with $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Buy one of each for a pre-coupon price of $15.49.
- Use the $8.49 CVS coupon, this $1 off Meta Health coupon (sort by Health Care to find it fast) and the $2 off Sundown coupon from the 5/17 Red Plum insert (this was a regional coupon, so not everyone will have received it.)
- Pay $4 out of pocket for both items, then receive $4 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like getting both for free.
- Next, submit for the $2 Ibotta rebate good on Meta Health Bars (expires Wednesday, June 17.)
- You'll make a $2 profit on your transaction!
NOTE: If you're new to Ibotta, you'll also receive a $2 bonus once you a) download the free app, and b) submit for your first rebate with 10 days of download.
So this will be a crazy $4 money-maker for some of you!