After all discounts, we can score bottles or bags of All Laundry Detergent for just 99 cents each.
That's 67% off the sale price that will be available that week, and a terrific price for name brand laundry detergent.
In fact, depending on the size you buy, you'll be paying as low as just 3 cents per load! Typically, my stockpile price is 6 cents per load for name brand detergent.
Here's how the math works out:
- All Liquid Laundry Detergent or MightyPacs -- on sale for $2.99 each, with a free $10 CVS Cash Card when you spend $30 or more.
- Buy 10 bottles or bags for a pre-coupon price of $29.90, which will be plenty to trigger your CVS Cash Card.
- Use 10 $1 off coupons from either the 5/3 Red Plum insert or the upcoming 6/7 Red Plum insert.
- You'll pay $19.90 out of pocket for all 10 items, and then you'll receive your $10 CVS Cash Card for next time.
- So that's a final price of $9.90 for 10, or 99 cents each!
NOTE: Remember you don't have to purchase your items all in one transaction at CVS. Your Extra Care card tracks your purchases for you, and whenever you hit your tenth bottle or bag, your Cash Card offer will print on your receipt.
Also, I can guarantee you shelves will clear early on this deal -- so be prepared to either be at your store when they open, ask your store manager about a special order, or get a raincheck so you can score yours when the store restocks.