Ask The Couponers: How Much Time Do You Spend Couponing Each Week?

I'm testing a new regular feature here on Spend Less, Shop More, where I ask regular readers to chime in with their thoughts and experiences!

It's called Ask The Couponers, and each week we'll cover a different topic in the world of couponing.

This week, I want to know how much time (on average) you spend couponing each week?

This also includes tasks like tracking down deals, finding coupons, and organizing your binder or coupon collections, not just time spent in stores.

Do you feel like you spend too much time, or would you spend even more time couponing if you could?

And if you've picked up some time-saving tips along the way, I would love to hear those as well!  For example, I started saving a LOT more time each week when I switched from a binder to my current coupon organizational system.

Share your thoughts in the comments section below.

See previous Ask The Couponers topics here.


Comments