After all discounts, you could pick up full-size bottles of Dove Nourishing Oil Repair Shampoo for as low as 13 cents each.
That's a crazy good price, considering the Walmart site lists this brand at $3.13 per bottle!
Here's how the math works out:
- Dove Nourishing Oil Repair Shampoo -- priced at $3.13 per bottle.
- Buy two bottles for a pre-coupon price of $6.26.
- Use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 5/17 Red Plum insert.
- Pay $3.26 out of pocket for both bottles.
- Next, submit for this $1.50 Checkout 51 offer good on ANY brand of Dove hair care at Walmart (excluding Men + Care.) This offer is good for up to TEN uses!
- You'll get $3 back in your Checkout 51 account for the two bottles you bought.
- So your final price is 26 cents for two bottles, or 13 cents apiece!
Now, if your store doesn't carry this particular variety of Dove shampoo, it looks like other varieties are priced between $3.48 and $3.98 per bottle at Walmart.
So that's anywhere from 48 cents to 98 cents a full-size bottle, depending on which variety you buy!
And also, while I haven't tested this yet, the Checkout 51 offer doesn't have trial sizes excluded.
So you might want to look for trial/travel size bottles (which will be priced around 98 cents each) at your stores. NOTE: You can't use your coupons on this size.
If those redeem in Checkout 51, they would be a 52 cent money-maker for each one you buy up to ten bottles!