Walgreens Shopping Haul: Ground Turkey 87 Cents & More!

I just wanted to show everyone a mini haul I did today at my local Walgreens -- after all discounts, I picked up the four items you see in the photo for just $3.49.

So that works out to just 87 cents per item -- including my Butterball ground turkey!

Here's how my math works out if you want to go grab the same deals:

  • Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste -- on sale for $3.49, with $2 back in Register Rewards.
  • Butterball Everyday Ground Turkey -- on sale for $2 per pound.
  • Starbucks Iced Coffee -- on sale 2 bottles for $3 (normally $2.29 apiece!)
So I bought all four items for a pre-coupon price of $8.49, and I used a $1 Colgate coupon that I received from my dentist.

That dropped my price out of pocket to $7.49, and then I received my $2 in Register Rewards.

So that's like paying $5.49 for everything.

Next, I submitted for the $1 Ibotta rebate on the Colgate Enamel Health, along with the $1 Ibotta rebate on the Starbucks Iced Coffee.

That put $2 back into my Ibotta account -- which means my final price for everything was a mere $3.49!

NOTE: If you want to get any or all of these same deals, you need to shop fast -- these prices all disappear at close of business Saturday, May 30.

Also, I didn't remember until I got home that there's a $1 off 2 Walgreens coupon available on the Starbucks Iced Coffee bottles -- so this deal could be even better for you!

Comments