Here are the best deals I spotted in the Dollar General monthly ad for May 3 - 23, 2015.
If you plan to become a regular couponer here, I strongly recommend building a personal relationship with your store's general manager so the cashiers don't freak out at the sight of your coupon binder.
Bringing a copy of the Dollar General coupon policy is always a smart idea too! The policy updated in December 2014, so you might need to print yourself a new copy.
Best deals in the Dollar General ad May 3 - 23, 2015
- Kraft Barbecue Sauce -- on sale for $1 per bottle. If you have any of the recent $1 peelie coupons in your collection, your bottle will be free!
- French's Mustard -- on sale for $1.25 per bottle. Use this 50 cents off coupon (registration required) and pay 75 cents for yours.
- Solar Light Stakes -- on sale for $1 each.
- American Greetings® Graduation Cards or Money Holders -- on sale for $1 each.
- Graduation Balloons -- priced at $1 each.
- Graduation Party Decorations -- also priced starting at $1 each and up.
- Smart & Simple® Napkins -- 150 count packs on sale for $1 each.
- DG home™ Foam Plates -- 30 count packs on sale for $1 each.
- Minute® White Rice -- 14 oz boxes on sale for $1.75 each. Use this 50 cents off coupon (registration required) and get yours for $1.25 instead.
- DG home™ Light Bulbs -- 60 watt 4-packs on sale for $1.50 each.
- Heinz® Tomato Ketchup® -- 38 oz bottles on sale for $2.50 each. Use the 25 cents off coupon from the 4/12 Red Plum insert and pay $2.25 for yours.
- Huggies® Snug & Dry Jumbo Diapers -- on sale for $8.50 per jumbo pack. If you have the recent $3 off printable coupon (no longer available) you can snag a pack for just $5.50! Otherwise, use the $2 off Dollar General digital coupon and get yours for $6.50 instead. Not familiar with the Dollar General digital coupon program? Go here for my how-to guide!