After all discounts, we can get paid up to $1.55 to pick up bottles of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color!
Here's how the math works out:
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color -- assorted colors priced at $3.19 per bottle, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 on Sally Hansen products.
- Buy five bottles for a pre-coupon price of $15.95.
- Give the $5 off $15 CVS cosmetics coupon FIRST (it's printing at the CVS Coupon Center when you scan your Extra Care card.)
- That knocks your price down to $10.95.
- Next, give five $1.50 off Sally Hansen coupons from the 5/3 Red Plum inserts.
- That takes off another $7.50 from your total.
- So you'll pay $3.45 out of pocket for all five bottles, and then you'll still receive your $5 in Extra Bucks for next time.
- So that's like getting all five bottles for FREE, plus $1.55 in profit on the transaction!
I especially love this deal because it credits Beauty Club members for the full $15.95 purchase price towards their next $5 reward! I am only $11 or so away from my next $5 in Extra Bucks, so this will wind up being a full $6.55 money-maker for me after all is said and done. Happy dance!