If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 5/24 CVS ad
- Save $5 off any Cosmetics purchase of $15 or more -- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS coupon center to receive this coupon! Can be combined with manufacturer coupons and used on Extra Bucks offers for even more savings. Limit one print per Extra Care card.
- Glade Aerosol Spray -- 8 to 9 oz cans on sale 3 for $3, with $1 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three. IF you can find the 9 oz cans (very very rare according to readers), you can use three $1 off coupons from the 5/3 Smartsource. You'll get all three for free, and then your $1 in Extra Bucks as profit. That $1 off coupon excludes the 8 oz size though -- so if that's what your store carries, you can't use it. In that case, you can buy three for a final price of $2 after Extra Bucks, which works out to 67 cents per can.
- Arizona Tea -- on sale for 50 cents per can.
- Skinnygirl Sparklers -- on sale for 50 cents per bottle.
- 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, or Sunkist 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 30 cents off coupon. That knocks your price down to 69 cents.
- Kellogg's Raisin Bran or Rice Krispies -- on sale for $1.99 per box. Use this $1 off coupon (points required) and pick up a box for just 99 cents!
- Gold Emblem Abound Grocery Items -- assorted items on sale for $1.99 each, including salsa, tortilla chips, wheat crackers, popcorn, and more. If you printed the recent $2 off 2 Gold Emblem Abound coupons (no longer available to print) you could pick up two items for 99 cents apiece.
- CVS Body Wash -- on sale for $1.99 per bottle, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like a final price of 99 cents!
- Bumble Bee Canned Tuna -- on sale for 99 cents each.
- Suave Gold Hair Care Items -- select varieties on sale 2 for $6, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 5/17 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $3 out of pocket for both bottles, and then you'll have your $1 in Extra Bucks for next time. So that's like a final price of $2 for 2, or a buck per bottle.
- Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara or Unstoppable Eyeliner -- on sale for $5.99 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $15 or more on Maybelline cosmetics. Buy three for a pre-coupon price of $17.97, then stack three $1 off coupons from the 5/3 Red Plum inserts with the $5 off CVS coupon listed above. You'll pay $9.97 out of pocket for all three items, and then you'll earn $5 in Extra Bucks for next time. So that's like $4.97 for everything, or just $1.66 apiece!
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 19 to 32-load bottles on sale for $5.94, with a free $10 CVS Cash Card back when you spend $30 or more on select products. The 32-load bottles are 50 oz, which means they qualify for the $2 off coupon from the 5/3 P&G insert. So here's a deal to consider: Buy five 32-load bottles of Tide for a pre-coupon price of $29.70 (which will still be plenty to trigger your $10 CVS Cash Card.) Use five $2 off coupons. You'll pay $19.70 out of pocket, and then you'll have your $10 CVS Cash Card for next time. So that's like a final price of $9.70 for all five bottles, or just $1.94 apiece! NOTE: Unlike in previous years, this year's CVS Cash Card promotion is limit one per Extra Care card per week.
- Just the Basics Bottled Water -- 24-count packs on sale for $2.22 apiece. That's right at a dime per bottle, which is a stockpile price for bottled drinking water. Limit three packs per transaction.
- Just the Basics Laundry Detergent -- 64-load bottles on sale for $3.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $10 or more. So buy three for $11.97, then get $3 back in Extra Bucks. Your final price is three bottles for $8.97, or $2.99 apiece. That works out to just 5 cents per load, which is a terrific price!
- McCafe Ground Coffee or K-Cups -- on sale for $5.99 apiece. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Beverages to find it fast) and get yours for $4.99 instead.
- Any Sally Hansen Cosmetics -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks, no prices listed in ad. Stack the $1 or the $1.50 off coupons from the 5/3 Red Plum insert with the $5 off CVS coupon listed above for an even better deal.
- All Revlon Cosmetics or Beauty Tools (excluding clearance) -- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back in Extra Bucks, no prices listed in ad. If you want beauty tools, you can use the $1 off coupon from the 4/26 Smartsource inserts and pay even less for yours.
- Edy's Ice Cream -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $1.50 off 2 coupon from the 5/17 Smartsource insert to get yourself an even lower price.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.