Here are my picks for the best deals in the Walgreens ad for April 12 - 18, 2015.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted Walgreens gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
We have a HOT new Walgreens Points Booster coupon available, good for an additional 5000 Balance Reward points back on any purchase of $30 or more April 12 - 14, 2015!
You'll find this coupon in your Walgreens ad in your Sunday paper. You will need to clip it in order to use it.
If you're not familiar with how Point Booster coupons work, they are good on purchases AFTER Walgreens coupons are applied, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons are given.
Also, you don't earn points if you use Balance Reward points in a transaction, or if you pay with store credit.
So be sure to keep the Points Booster in mind as we go through the following deals:
Best deals in the 4/12 Walgreens ad
- Irish Spring Signature Bodywash or Bar Soap -- on sale for $3.99 each, with 5000 Balance Rewards points back when you buy three in the same transaction. So buy three for a pre-coupon price of $11.97, then use three $2 off coupons from the 4/12 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $5.97 out of pocket, and then you'll get your 5000 Balance Reward points. So that's a final price of 97 cents for all three, or 33 cents each!
- Glade Automatic Spray Refill -- on sale for $4.99 each, with $1 back in Register Rewards. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/8 Smartsource insert, then submit for the $1.50 off Checkout 51 rebate. Your final price drops to just 49 cents!
- Jell-O Instant Pudding -- on sale for 50 cents per box with in-ad coupon.
- Comet Cleaner -- on sale for 50 cents per canister with in-ad coupon.
- Chobani Greek Yogurt -- on sale for $1 per cup with in-ad coupon. Buy three for $3, then use this 75 cents off 3 coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) Your price drops to three for $2, or 67 cents apiece!
- Chicken of the Sea -- on sale for 69 cents per can with in-ad coupon.
- Bumble Bee Tuna -- on sale for 89 cents per can with in-ad coupon.
- Nice! Foil or Wax Paper -- on sale for 89 cents per box with in-ad coupon.
- Ban Deodorant or Total Refresh Cloths -- on sale for $1.99 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 4/12 Smartsource insert, and pay 99 cents instead.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes -- on sale 2 canisters for $5, with 1000 Balance Rewards points back when you buy two in the same transaction. Submit for the $1 Checkout 51 rebate. Your final price after all discounts drops to $1.50 per canister.
- Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste or Total Advanced Toothpaste -- on sale for $3.99 each, with 5000 Balance Rewards points back when you buy three in the same transaction. So buy two Total and one Enamel Health for a pre-coupon price of $11.97. Use two of this 75 cents off coupon plus a 50 cents off coupon from the 4/12 Smartsource insert. Pay $9.97, then get your 5000 points back (like $5 in buying power.) So that's $4.97, plus you can submit for the $1 Ibotta rebate on the Enamel Health variety. That's a final price of $3.97 for all three tubes, or $1.32 each.
- Angel Soft Bathroom Tissue -- 9 big roll pack (like 13 regular rolls) on sale for $3.49 each. Stack the 50 cents off Walgreens coupon in the April Walgreens coupon book with this 55 cents off coupon. Your final price drops to $2.44 per pack!
- Slim Fast Nutritional Bars or Shakes -- on sale 2 for $12. Buy a pack of shakes and a box of bars, and then submit for the two $1 Checkout 51 rebates. Your final price drops to $10 for both, or $5 per box!
- Colgate® Optic White® Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen -- on sale for $16.99 each. Submit for the $5 Snap by Groupon rebate and the $3 Ibotta rebate. Your final price drops to $8.99.
- Purex Laundry Detergent -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Barbasol or Pure Silk Shaving Cream -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Right Guard Deodorant -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 4/12 Red Plum insert for additional savings.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart wags right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!