Best dollar deals available at Target through April 25, 2015
- Nature Valley Protein Crunchy Granola -- priced around $2.69 per bag, but click here to see how you can get a free bag plus six cents in profit!
- Milk Splash Milk Flavoring -- priced at $2.99 each. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Beverages to find it fast) then submit for this $1 Checkout 51 offer and this $1 Ibotta rebate. Your box is free!
- Papermate Ballpoint Pens -- 10-count bags priced at $1.02 each. Use the $1 off Target coupon from the 4/12 Smartsource insert, and pay two cents for yours.
- PaperMate Profile Pens -- 2 count pack priced at $1.99 each. Stack the $1 off Target coupon from the 4/12 Smartsource insert with this 75 cents off coupon (sort by Office to find it fast.) Your new price drops to just 24 cents!
- Speed Stick Gear Deodorant -- priced at $3.99 each. Stack the $2 off coupon from the 4/19 Smartsource insert with this $1 off Target coupon and this 25% off Cartwheel offer. Your final price falls to 24 cents!
- Hunt’s Tomato Sauce -- on sale for 39 cents per can.
- Chef Boyardee Ravioli -- on sale for 79 cents per can, plus on a Buy 4 Get 1 Free sale. So buy five cans for $3.16, which works out to 63 cents apiece.
- Chobani Greek Yogurt -- on sale for $1 per cup. Buy three cups and use this $1 off 3 coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) Your price falls to $2 for all three, or 67 cents apiece!
- Seventh Generation Dish Soap -- priced at $2.69. Stack this $1 off coupon with this $1 off Target coupon, and get yours for just 69 cents!
- Mountain Dew Kickstart -- on sale for $1 per can. Use this 15% off Cartwheel offer, and get yours for 85 cents instead.
- Lipton Sparkling Tea -- also on sale for $1 per can. Use this 10% off Cartwheel offer and pay 90 cents for yours.
- Meta Biotic Probiotic Capsules -- on clearance at some stores for as low as $4.94 per box. Use this $1 off coupon to pay $3.94 out of pocket, then submit for the $3 Ibotta rebate. That knocks your price down to as low as 94 cents!
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!