Some of the following deals don't have coupons available. Still, they are a really good buy even without an additional discount, so I wanted to give everyone a heads-up!
Keep in mind that inventory is different from Dollar Tree location to location.
- Flip-Flops -- priced at $1 per pair for adults and kids! Now we don't have to wait in huge lines when Old Navy runs their One Day Wonder sale on flip-flops. This is listed in the current Dollar Tree catalog, so you should be able to find these at all stores.
- Kraft BBQ Sauce -- 18 oz bottles priced at $1 each. I know some of you have been finding $1 peelie coupons in other stores, so these would be free!
- Malt O Meal Cereal -- assorted flavors priced at $1 per box, with a Try Me Free guarantee printed on the back. So that's a good way to try the brand if you haven't before -- if you don't like it, you can get your money back! My store had at least six different varieties to choose from.
- Nature's Own Bread -- my store had loaves of wheat bread for $1 each. Use the 55 cents off coupon from the 3/29 Smartsource insert (this was regional, so not everyone will have received it) and pay 45 cents for yours!
- All Easter Candy -- priced at 50 cents each at my store!
- Gain Dryer Sheets -- priced at $1 per box. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource insert and pay 50 cents for yours. (And yes, dryer sheets do qualify as fabric enhancers.)
- Coupon Organizers -- priced at $1 each! This is a great add-on if you only clip your coupons right before you go to the store like I do.
And this isn't coupon-related, but it was so cool I have to share:
Not only did I find an autographed copy, but I actually went to high school with this author. What an amazing coincidence (and what a deal for just $1!)