Dollar Tree Deals: $1 Flip-Flops, Free BBQ Sauce, And More

I swung into my local Dollar Tree this morning to snag some cheap baking soda and vinegar (aka my inexpensive cleaning products) and found some unexpected buys to share!

Some of the following deals don't have coupons available.  Still, they are a really good buy even without an additional discount, so I wanted to give everyone a heads-up!

Keep in mind that inventory is different from Dollar Tree location to location.

  • Flip-Flops -- priced at $1 per pair for adults and kids!  Now we don't have to wait in huge lines when Old Navy runs their One Day Wonder sale on flip-flops.  This is listed in the current Dollar Tree catalog, so you should be able to find these at all stores.
  • Kraft BBQ Sauce -- 18 oz bottles priced at $1 each.  I know some of you have been finding $1 peelie coupons in other stores, so these would be free!
  • Malt O Meal Cereal -- assorted flavors priced at $1 per box, with a Try Me Free guarantee printed on the back.  So that's a good way to try the brand if you haven't before -- if you don't like it, you can get your money back!  My store had at least six different varieties to choose from.
  • Nature's Own Bread -- my store had loaves of wheat bread for $1 each.  Use the 55 cents off coupon from the 3/29 Smartsource insert (this was regional, so not everyone will have received it) and pay 45 cents for yours!
  • All Easter Candy -- priced at 50 cents each at my store!
  • Gain Dryer Sheets -- priced at $1 per box.  Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 3/22 Smartsource insert and pay 50 cents for yours.  (And yes, dryer sheets do qualify as fabric enhancers.)
  • Coupon Organizers -- priced at $1 each!  This is a great add-on if you only clip your coupons right before you go to the store like I do.
And this isn't coupon-related, but it was so cool I have to share:


Not only did I find an autographed copy, but I actually went to high school with this author.  What an amazing coincidence (and what a deal for just $1!)

Comments