CVS Deals: Free Almay Shadow Softies

If you have some of the high-value Almay coupons left over from last week's paper, I have a terrific deal for you to snag at CVS!

After sale and coupons, I scored free Almay Shadow Softies at my neighborhood stores yesterday.

Here's how my math worked out so you can duplicate the deal:

  • Almay Shadow Softies -- priced starting at $4.99 and up, plus on a BOGO 50% off sale this week.
  • Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $7.49.
  • Use two $4 off Almay coupons from the 4/12 Smartsource insert.
  • Both eyeshadows will be free!
Note: CVS does not technically offer overage, per their coupon policy.  However, I went to two stores, and neither cashier adjusted the coupons down.  So you might want to prepare for 51 cents in overage for every two that you buy, just in case!

Comments