Eleventh Avenue Deals: Veronica Beaded Vine Necklaces $2.99 Each

Check out these HOT bubble necklaces I spotted available over at Eleventh Avenue today!

The Veronica Beaded Vine Necklace is priced at just $2.99 apiece right now, down from a suggested retail price of $24.99.

That's 88% off shelf price -- which makes these a terrific deal if you ask me.

Plus, shipping is just $1.99 for your first necklace, and $1.50 for each additional necklace.

Keep in mind these will ship out AFTER Easter -- so think about these for springtime birthdays or even Mother's Day gifts!

Choose from black, turquoise, mint, or coral while supplies last.  Each necklace is 18 inches with a 3-inch extender, so you can wear it on skin above a lower-neck top, or over a collared shirt or sweater as shown below.


I have a similar necklace I bought at Charming Charlie a couple of years ago (that cost me $10.99!) and I get compliments on it all the time.  So for this price point, I think I'll get a couple more colors!

Snag your $2.99 bubble necklaces here.

Comments