From now through Valentine's Day, you can score two tubes of Nivea Lip Care for as low as free after all discounts.
That's a pretty sweet deal, considering the Walgreens site says these start at $3.19 each in stores!
Here's how the math works out:
- Nivea Kiss Of Lip Care -- priced starting at $3.19 and up per stick.
- These are part of the BOGO 50% off sale advertised in the Walgreens ad for the week, plus you'll receive 2000 Balance Rewards points back when you buy two in the same transaction.
- So buy two for a pre-coupon price of $4.79.
- Use the $3 off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert.
- You'll pay $1.79 for two, and then you'll snag your 2000 points towards a future purchase (like $2 in buying power.)
- So both tubes are free, and you'll earn up to 21 cents profit on your purchase!
Note: The $2.99 Nivea Lip Care items are not part of the BOGO 50% off sale, and I don't think they are supposed to be generating the Balance Reward points either.
You can see which varieties of Nivea are triggering the sale and points offer here.