You'll find this coupon in your Walgreens ad in your Sunday paper. You will need to clip it in order to use it.
If you're not familiar with how Point Booster coupons work, they are good on purchases AFTER Walgreens coupons are applied, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons are given.
Also, you don't earn points if you use Balance Reward points in a transaction, or if you pay with store credit.
So keep that in mind as you shop!
There are lots and lots of ways to use this in-ad coupon starting Sunday, February 8, but here's just one deal scenario to get you thinking:
- Ecotrin Aspirin -- 45-count boxes on sale for $3 each starting Sunday, February 8, plus 2000 Balance Reward points back towards a future purchase.
- Mountain Dew Kickstart Energy Drink -- on sale for $1, with $1 back in Register Rewards.
- Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste -- on sale 2 tubes for $6, with $4 back in Register Rewards.
- Mitchum or Lady Mitchum Deodorant -- on sale for $2.99 each.
- Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 25 to 32-load bottles on sale 2 for $6.
Give your Points Booster coupon FIRST (again, it will be in your Walgreens ad in the Sunday paper.)
Next, give two $1 off Ecotrin coupons from the 2/8 Smartsource insert, two of this 75 cents off Colgate coupon, two $2 off Mitchum coupons from the 2/8 Smartsource insert, and two $2 off 2 Arm & Hammer coupons from the 2/8 Smartsource insert.
Your manufacturer coupons will take a combined $11.50 off your total. That means you'll pay $19.48 for all 11 items out of pocket.
Plus you'll receive $5 in Register Rewards (from the Colgate and Kickstart) and a whopping 9000 Balance Reward points (like $9 in buying power on a future transaction) from the Ecotrin and the Points Booster!
So your final price after all discounts is $5.48 for all 11 items, or just 50 cents per item! That's an awesome price to pay for stocking up on laundry detergent, toothpaste, and deodorant -- not to mention your aspirin and energy drink.