Here are my picks for the best deals in the Walgreens ad for February 8 - 14, 2015.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted Walgreens gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 2/8 Walgreens ad
- Walgreens Points Booster -- Spend $30 or more (AFTER Walgreens coupons but BEFORE manufacturer coupons) February 8 - 10 and receive an additional 5000 Balance Reward points with in-ad coupon. That's like an extra $5 in buying power on a future transaction! I have a separate deal scenario here to get you thinking about how to use this offer.
- Ecotrin Aspirin -- priced at $3 per box, but click here to see how you can get yours for free!
- Mountain Dew Kickstart Energy Drink -- on sale for $1, with $1 back in Register Rewards. So free!
- Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste -- on sale 2 tubes for $6, with $4 back in Register Rewards. Use two of this 75 cents off coupon. You'll pay $4.50 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $4 in Register Rewards. So that's a final price of 50 cents for both, or 25 cents each!
- Home Elements Valentine's Day Gift Bags and Boxes -- starting at 29 cents each and up.
- Russell Stover Single Serve Valentine's Day Candy -- on sale for 39 cents each with in-ad coupon.
- Butterball Chicken Broth -- on sale for 50 cents per can with in-ad coupon.
- Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna -- on sale for 69 cents per can with in-ad coupon.
- Mitchum or Lady Mitchum Deodorant -- on sale for $2.99 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert, and get yours for 99 cents.
- Arrid or Arm & Hammer Deodorant -- on sale for 99 cents apiece.
- Splenda No Calorie Sweetener -- 100-count boxes priced at $2.99 each. Use this $1 off coupon and get yours for just $1.99.
- Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 25 to 32-load bottles on sale 2 for $6. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to $4 for 2 bottles, or two bucks each.
- DeMet's Turtles -- on sale 2 boxes for $7. Use two of this $1 off coupon and pay $5 for two boxes instead. That works out to just $2.50 each!
- Special K Shakes or Bars -- priced at $4.99 per pack, with 3000 Balance Reward points back when you buy four in the same transaction. So buy four for a pre-coupon price of $19.96, then use four $1 off coupons from the 1/4 Red Plum insert (these were regional, so not everyone will have received them.) You'll pay $15.96 out of pocket, and then receive your 3000 Balance Reward points (like $3 in buying power.) So that's a final price of $12.96 for everything, or $3.24 each!
- Pull-Ups -- on sale 2 Jumbo Packs for $18, with $5 back in Register Rewards when you spend $30 or more. So buy four packs for $36, and use four $3 off coupons from the 1/11 Smartsource insert (these coupons were regional, so not everyone will have received them.) You'll pay $24 out of pocket, and then you'll get your $5 back in Register Rewards. So that's a final price of $19 for four packs, or $4.75 each! NOTE: Combine this deal with the Points Booster for an additional $5 back in Balance Reward points! Your final price would be $14 for 4, or $3.75 per pack. Great deal!
- Russell Stover Boxed Chocolates -- on sale for $4.99 each with in-ad coupon.
- Valentine's Day Stuffed Animals -- starting at $4.99 and up.
- K-Y Yours & Mine Lubricant -- on sale for $14.99 per box. Use the $4 off coupon arriving in the 2/8 Smartsource insert, and pay $10.99 for yours. Look for specially marked "K-Y Date Night" boxes -- those come with a free $50 Dinner & A Movie Gift Card Voucher!
- Patriot Candles -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- St. Joseph's Enteric Aspirin -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart wags right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.
Need more coupons to take advantage of these deals? Check out my how-to guide to getting coupons without spending tons of $$$. Or look at my free coupon database to help track down other brands you need!
Be sure to investigate all the other Walgreens freebies and deals currently available before you hit the store.