After all discounts, I should be able to pick up bags of Purina Beyond Natural Cat Food for just 30 cents each.
That's a great savings off the usual $9.59 shelf price -- and this is the brand my cats normally eat, which is even better!
Here's how my math works out:
- Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe -- 3 lb bags on sale for $9.11 (according to online pricing) down from $9.59 per bag.
- Purina Beyond Natural Wet Cat Food -- on sale for $1.09 per can.
- I'm going to buy four bags of dry food and four cans of wet food, for a pre-coupon price of $40.80.
- Use the $10 off $40 Target coupon FIRST (either clip the coupon from today's ad, or text PETS to 827438 for a mobile coupon.)
- That will knock my price down to $30.80.
- Next, I'm going to use four $2 off coupons from the 1/11 Smartsource, along with four $2 off Target coupons from the 2/15 Red Plum insert. I'm also going to use a $1 off 4 Target coupon for the wet food, which was also in the 2/15 Red Plum insert.
- All 9 of those clipped coupons will take my price down to $13.80 for my 8 items.
- I'm also going to use this 5% off Cartwheel discount that's good on the bags of dry food, which should take off another $1.40 from my total.
- So that's down to $12.40 for all 8 items. I have a $10 Target gift card I've been saving for the sale, so I'll pay just $2.40 for everything out of pocket, or a mere 30 cents each!