Gyft App: Save $5 Off $15 Gift Card!

Hurry over and get hooked up with the Gyft app -- for a limited time, new Gyft users can score ANY $15 gift card for just $10!

That's a 33% savings, just for buying your gift card with Gyft instead of using cash at the store.  And you can purchase Amazon, Starbucks, Target, and more!

Here's how you get set up:


  • I went here and signed up for the Gyft app.
  • As a thank you, I received a gift code for $5 off any $15 gift card (including Amazon!)
  • So I paid $10 for a $15 Amazon gift card, which is a 33% savings!  And then I can turn around and use my gift card on Subscribe & Save items or Prime Pantry items for additional savings.  *happy dance*
I don't know how long this new promo offer will last, so I strongly recommend jumping on this today.

Also, you might make sure every adult in your household sets up their own Gyft app on their phones for additional savings!

Comments