|photo credit: Hip2Save|
This coupon expires on February 15, which is why you have to shop that day (or Valentine's Day if your store starts their weekly sales early.)
Here's how the deal works out:
- All Revlon Cosmetics -- Spend $12, Get $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Buy a Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner for $8.49, plus a Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara for $9.49.
- The combined pre-coupon price will be $17.98.
- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $5 off $15 coupon good on any cosmetics.
- Give that coupon FIRST at the register to knock your price down to $12.98.
- Next, give your Revlon coupon from the 2/1 Smartsource insert for the free mascara.
- That takes $9.49 off your total.
- You'll pay $3.49 out of pocket, and then you'll still receive $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- So both cosmetics are FREE plus 51 cents profit!
Again, this deal is good on Sunday, February 15 only, so don't wait around if you're interested.
Big thanks to Collin at Hip2Save for the heads-up!