If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 3/1 CVS ad
- L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Scrubs -- click here to see how to snag two for free, plus up to $3.02 profit on your transaction!
- Cadbury Creme Egg -- on sale for 87 cents each, with 87 cents back in Extra Bucks. So free!
- Zantac 150 or 75 -- 24 to 30-count boxes on sale for $8.99 per box. We should see a new Try Me Free rebate available to print by Sunday, March 1. So free after rebate!
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste -- on sale for $3.99 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $10 or more. So buy three for a pre-coupon price of $11.97, then use three $2 off coupons from the 2/22 Smartsource insert. You'll spend $5.97 out of pocket, and then you'll get the $5 back in Extra Bucks for next time. So that's a final price of 97 cents for all three, or around 32 cents each!
- Dawn Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid -- on sale for 99 cents per bottle. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert, and get yours for just 49 cents.
- Easter Novelty Candy -- on sale for 50 cents each.
- Kellogg's Mini-Wheats, Corn Pops, or Crispix Cereal -- on sale 2 boxes for $5, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use two of this $1 off coupon (points required.) You'll pay $3 out of pocket, and then you'll still snag your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $1 for both boxes, or 50 cents each!
- Renuzit Adjustables -- on sale for 88 cents each. Buy three and use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert. Your new price falls to 59 cents each.
- Pantene Shampoo -- on sale 3 for $10, plus $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20. So buy 6 for $20, and use two $5 off 3 coupons arriving in the 3/1 P&G insert. You'll pay $10 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $5 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $5 for all 6 bottles, or just 83 cents each!
- Got2B Styling Items -- on sale for $4.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert, and get yours for a final price of 99 cents.
- Garnier Fructis Hair Care -- on sale for $2.99 per bottle. Use the $2 off coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert, and pay 99 cents for yours. NOTE: This deal will be quite a bit better at Walgreens this week!
- Truvia Sweetener Packets -- 40-count boxes on sale for $3 each. Use this $2 off coupon and pay a buck for yours.
- M&Ms -- on sale 2 bags for $6, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. Use two of this $1 off coupon (sort by Food to find it fast.) You'll pay $4 out of pocket, then get your $2 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $2 for two bags, or a dollar each!
- Febreze Car Vent Clip -- on sale for $2.99 each. Buy two and use the BOGO coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert. Your price falls to $1.50 apiece.
- Right Guard Antiperspirant Deodorant or Body Wash -- on sale 2 for $6, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 3/1 Red Plum insert. You'll get both for a final price of $3, which works out to $1.50 each.
- Total Home Laundry or Dishwashing Pacs -- on sale for $2.99 per bag, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. So that's your choice for $1.99. I recommending getting the 20-count bag of dishwashing tablets, since that works out to just a dime per load.
- CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara -- on sale for $8.49, with $3 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $3 off coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert. Your final price drops to $2.49.
- ALL CVS Brand Baby Items -- on BOGO 50% off sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.