If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 2/22 CVS ad
- CVS Nutritional Shake -- on sale for $1.25, with $1.25 back in Extra Bucks. So free!
- Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader -- on sale for $9.99, with $9.99 back in Extra Bucks. So also free!
- Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup -- on sale for 79 cents per can, with 50 cents back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of just 29 cents!
- Colgate 360 Toothbrush -- on sale for $3.49 each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $2 off coupon, and stack it with the $1 off coupon arriving in the 2/22 Smartsource insert. That knocks your price down to just 49 cents!
- Irish Spring GEAR Body Wash or Bar Soap -- priced at 2 for $7, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. So buy two and use two $2 off coupons from the 2/22 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $3 out of pocket for both items, and then you'll receive your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that works out to $1 for both, or just 50 cents per item!
- 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, or Sunkist -- on sale for 99 cents per 2-liter bottle. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 30 cents off coupon, and pay 69 cents for the bottle of your choice.
- Kleenex -- on sale for $1.34 per box, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. So buy 15 boxes for $20, then use five 50 cents off 3 coupons from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. You'll spend $17.50 out of pocket, and then you'll receive the $5 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like paying $12.50 for 15 boxes, or 83 cents each. NOTE: You might have to hit a couple of stores to get to 15 boxes; luckily, your Extra Care card tracks your transactions until you hit your dollar amount for an Extra Bucks reward. So you don't have to do everything in one transaction to snag your Extra Bucks!
- Xtra Laundry Detergent -- normally priced at $2.99 per bottle, but click here to see how you can stock up for just a dollar each!
- Windex -- on sale for $3 per bottle. Use this $1 off coupon to pay $2 out of pocket, then submit for this $1 Checkout 51 rebate. Your final price drops to just a buck!
- Cheerios -- on sale 3 boxes for $7, with $1 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three boxes. So buy three, and use three of this 75 cents off Cheerios coupon (multiple devices required.) You'll pay $4.75 out of pocket for all three boxes, and then you'll snag your $1 in Extra Bucks. That's a final price of $3.75 for all three boxes, or just $1.25 apiece!
- Hershey's Easter Candy -- bags on sale 3 for $9, with $2 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three bags. Use the $2 off 3 coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $7 out of pocket for all three bags, and then you'll earn your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's like 3 bags for $5, or just $1.67 each!
- Eggs -- on sale for $1.99 per dozen.
- Wisk Laundry Detergent -- 33-load bottles on sale for $3.99, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $1 off coupon from the 1/25 Red Plum insert and get yours for a final price of $1.99.
- Edge Shave Gel -- on sale for $2.99 each. Use the $1 off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert, and pay $1.99 for yours.
- Irish Spring Signature for Men Body Wash or Bar Soap -- priced at $3.99 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/22 Smartsource insert, and snag yours for $1.99 instead.
- Huggies Pull-Ups -- on sale for $7.99 per jumbo pack. Stack this $2.50 off CVS coupon with this $2 off Pull-Ups coupon (sort by Baby & Toddler) and pay $3.49 instead for yours.
- CVS Hand or Body Lotion, CVS Shaving Items, CVS Personal Cleansing Items, or CVS Deodorant -- Spend $10 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- All Clean & Clear Facial Skincare -- Buy 2, Get 1 Free, no prices listed in ad. Use three of the $1 off coupons from the 1/4 Smartsource insert for additional savings.
- Mix & Match Cosmetics -- Buy 2, Get 1 Free, no prices listed in ad. Brands include CoverGirl, Revlon, Wet N Wild, Rimmel, Milani, and more, so be sure to start going through your coupon collection for possible coupon matchups!
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap. Note that all Extra Bucks deals are limit one per Extra Care card unless otherwise noted.