If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 2/15 CVS ad
- All Cosmetics -- Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $5 off $15 CVS coupon. Can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for additional savings!
- Revlon Cosmetics -- click here to see how you can get PAID to buy eye makeup on Sunday, February 15 only!
- Brookside Single-Serve Chocolate Bags -- on sale for 60 cents, with 60 cents back in Extra Bucks. So free!
- Colgate Total Toothpaste -- on sale for $2.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use this 75 cents off coupon to pay $2.24 out of pocket, then get your $2 back in Extra Bucks. Your final price drops to just 24 cents! Limit 2 per Extra Care card.
- Cesar Wet Dog Food Trays -- on sale for 70 cents each. Buy three for $2.10, then use the B2G1 Free coupon from the 2/8 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to $1.40 for all 3, or 47 cents each!
- Scott 1000 Toilet Paper -- on sale 2 rolls for $2. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $1 off 2 CVS coupon. Your price drops to 2 for $1, or 50 cents each!
- Got2B Stylers -- on sale for $4.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.99 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $2 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of 99 cents for yours!
- Always Discreet Pads or Liners -- on sale for $3.99 per bag, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. Buy five bags split into two transactions (so a transaction of 3 bags, and then a second transaction of 2 bags) for a pre-coupon price of $19.95. Use five $2 off coupons from the 1/25 P&G insert. You'll pay $9.95 out of pocket after both transactions, and you'll receive your $5 in Extra Bucks after your second transaction. So that's like a final price of $4.95 for all five bags, or 99 cents each.
- Skippy Peanut Butter -- on sale for $2 per jar. Use this 55 cents off coupon and pay $1.45 for yours.
- Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent -- on sale for $2.99 per bottle. Buy two for $5.98, then use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 2/8 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to $3.98 for both, or $1.99 each!
- Softsoap Body Wash -- on sale 3 bottles for $9, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you buy three. So that's $6 for all three bottles, or two bucks apiece.
- Tide Pods -- 14-count bags priced at $4.49 each. Use the $2 off coupon from the 1/11 Red Plum insert, and get yours for $2.49 instead.
- DiGiorno Pizza -- on sale for $5.49 each. Buy two and use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 1/25 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to $4.49 apiece.
- Any Nexxus Hair Care -- Spend $20 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- Excedrin -- Spend $20 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- Lysol Products -- Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. No prices listed in ad, but it looks like we'll also have a BOGO 50% off sale on these as well.
- CoverGirl Foundation, Blush, Powder, Concealer, or Eye Cosmetics -- Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. Stack the $5 off $15 CVS cosmetics coupon with the $2 off 2 coupon from the 1/25 P&G insert. There should be some excellent deals available in store with this combination!
- Select Coca-Cola Products -- Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks. This is perfect timing for me since I still have some free My Coke Rewards coupons to use! *happy dance*
- Any Revlon Cosmetics -- Spend $12, get $4 back in Extra Bucks. Use the coupon for a free Revlon Mascara when you buy Revlon Eyeliner from the 2/1 Smartsource insert (expires Sunday, February 15!) for additional savings. You should also be able to stack with the $5 off $15 CVS cosmetics coupon!
- Select Total Home Items -- Spend $10 or more, get $3 back in Extra Bucks.
- Orbit, Extra, Juicy Fruit, Doublemint, or Big Red Gum -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Just The Basics Laundry Detergent -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- All CVS Hair Styling Products -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.