Note that you do need to have an Amazon Prime subscription in order to use Prime Pantry. If you don't have a subscription, you can go here to sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Just be aware that a full year of Prime is $99 ($72 if you buy today only!), so either make a point of canceling your subscription at the end of your trial, or be ready for that charge on your credit card.
The following prices all either match or beat non-coupon prices at my local grocery stores. But remember, Amazon changes prices frequently, so if you see something you need at the right price, I suggest starting to put together your box before the price goes up.
- Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub -- priced at $3.63, with a $3 coupon available (limit one use per customer.) So that's just 63 cents! Takes up 1.2% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Pillsbury Traditional Cake Mix -- priced at 98 cents per box; takes up 2.4% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Snack Pack Pudding -- 4-packs priced at $1 each; takes up 2% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze -- 32 oz carton priced at $1.59 each; takes up 5% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars -- 8-count box priced at $1.60 each; takes up 1.4% of your Prime Pantry box. These are priced up to $3 at Walmart and Target per box, so I thought this was an especially good deal!
- Golden Grahams Cereal -- 12 oz boxes priced at $1.99 each; takes up 2% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Skippy Natural Peanut Butter -- priced at $2.50 per jar; takes up 2% of your Prime Pantry box.
- Tide Free And Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent -- 2-count pack of 32-load bottles priced at $9.94, with a $2 coupon available (limit one use per customer.) So that's $7.94 for 2 bottles, or $3.97 apiece! The twin-pack takes up 17.8% of your Prime Pantry box.
Don't forget that select PepsiCo products are triggering free shipping of your Prime Pantry box right now! You can go here for more information.