You can save big bucks when you stack coupons from JCPenney, Kohl's, Lane Bryant, ULTA Beauty, and more on top of holiday sale pricing!
The best coupons and sales for the MLK Day 2015 weekend are listed below.
All sales and coupons listed below are good through Martin Luther King Day 2015 unless otherwise noted, and while most stores are also national, all stores are available in the San Antonio metropolitan area for my local readers.
Martin Luther King Day 2015 Sales, Deals, and Coupons
- Aeropostale -- Take $10 off your purchase of $40 or more through MLK Day 2015.
- Children's Place -- Score an extra 20% off your purchase with printable coupon through January 18, 2015 only.
- Corner Bakery Cafe -- Save $3 off any Corner Combo through January 23, 2015.
- Dress Barn -- Take 20% off clearance already marked down 50% or more, or use your Dress Barn Credit Card to take 25% off those same buys. Good through January 25, 2015.
- Express -- Save $15 off your in-store purchase of $30 or more through January 25, 2015.
- JCPenney -- Save 30% off regular priced apparel through January 31, 2015. Exclusions apply, so be sure to read the fine print on this one!
- JCPenney -- Take $10 off your purchase of $10 or more when you sign up for mobile coupons and alerts. I don't think you'll be able to combine this coupon with the 30% off one above, but it's worth asking in store!
- Kohl's -- Take $10 off your $30 purchase or more of baby furniture, gear, apparel and maternity purchase through January 25, 2015.
- Kohl's -- Save 15% off purchases under $100, or 20% off over $100, through January 19, 2015. And yes, you can combine this with the $10 off $30 baby coupon for additional savings -- just note that Kohl's applies dollars-off coupons FIRST, then takes the percentage-off coupons.
- Lane Bryant -- Save 30% off your purchase of Lane Bryant branded merchandise (so basically, that means the Cacique line is excluded here.)
- Panera -- Sign into your My Panera account and watch three short videos to snag a $5 off coupon good on their new Broth Bowls, or watch all six short videos to score your $5 off plus a free coffee or tea. Coupons are good to use for two weeks after you receive them.
- Payless Shoes -- Save 20% off your entire purchase, excluding gift cards, now through Monday.
- Sears -- This progressive Savings Pass offers you more discounts the more you shop! Save 20% off purchases of $99 or less on clothing, accessories, lingerie, or sleepwear, up to 30% off purchases of $150 or more. Good through January 24, 2015.
- Target -- This Cartwheel offer gets shoppers an additional 20% off clearance apparel, accessories, and shoes for the whole family. Limit 50 clearance items per Cartwheel account.
- ULTA Beauty -- Save $3.50 off any purchase of $10 or more through January 24, 2015.
- ULTA Beauty -- Take $5 off any $15 purchase of L'Oreal cosmetics, skin care, haircare, or sunscreen products through January 24, 2015. Although you can't combine this one with the $3.50 ULTA coupon above, you can stack it with L'Oreal coupons for additional savings.
- Victoria's Secret -- Snag a free 2-pair pack of Pink socks with any Pink purchase. It doesn't look like a coupon is necessary for this one, but I might have it ready to pull up on your phone just in case.
- White House Black Market -- Take $20 off your purchase of $80 or more.
See more mall coupons here.