Dot & Bo: Free $20 Shopping Credit With Sign-Up!

Wow!  The discount design and gift site Dot & Bo is currently offering $20 in free credit for new customers who join the site.

You can use your free credit on anything you like -- including items that are under $20.  In that instance, all you pay is shipping!

Even sweeter, Dot & Bo will give you an additional $20 in credit whenever you refer someone who makes a purchase (even if it's just using THEIR introductory credit.)

So once you snag your freebies, be sure to share your referral link with friends and family for even more shopping!

Here's a couple of great deals I spotted while browsing the site this morning:




  • Wine 911 Stain Remover -- on sale for $9.99, down from $15.  Buy two for $19.98 and just pay shipping after your introductory credit!  I think this would make a terrific gift for any wine lover you know (or anyone you know who's clumsy, like me!)
  • White Flower Candles - Set of 9 on sale for $19.99, down from $29.99.  So just pay shipping after your introductory credit!
  • 4-Pc. Slick Martini Glasses Set -- on sale for $19.99, down from $36.  So just pay shipping after introductory credit!

I bought the wine stain remover kit plus a super-cute squirrel ring holder (sorry, last one!) for my sister's birthday gift.  


Both items rang in at a combined price of $20.98.  I used my $20 introductory credit, so I only paid 98 cents plus $4.95 shipping.  That's a pretty good price for 2 gifts if you ask me!

Comments