This coupon can be stacked with manufacturer coupons for additional savings -- just be sure to give it first at the register. Otherwise, your manufacturer coupons could drop you below your minimum purchase!
There will obviously be lots of ways to use this coupon, but here's just one scenario to get you thinking:
- DiGiorno Pizza -- on sale for $4.50 each.
- Clover Valley Snacks -- priced at $1 per bag. Includes potato chips, tortilla chips, and pretzels.
- Buy two pizzas plus a bag of snacks for a pre-coupon total of $10.
- Give your $2 off $10 Dollar General coupon FIRST. That knocks your total down to $8.
- Next, use the $2 off 2 coupon from the 1/25 Red Plum insert.
- Your price drops to $6 for all three items. So that's like $2.50 per pizza, plus your $1 bag of snacks!
- Great price for your Super Bowl party planning!
NOTE: If you have questions about the Dollar General digital coupon program, I have a how-to guide available here for you!