You can get paid to buy Bayer aspirin with as little as two coupons, or get really inexpensive aspirin with just one coupon.
Bayer is on BOGO 50% off this week, plus $6 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. And some of you may have received a $2 off $8 CVS coupon good on Bayer and other aspirin brands from the CVS Coupon Center!
Here's how the math works out with all of those deals combined:
- Bayer Aspirin -- big boxes priced at $7.49, and small boxes priced at $2.99 each.
- Buy two large boxes and four small boxes for a pre-coupon price of $23.95.
- Use two $10 off 3 coupons from the 1/4 Smartsource insert plus the $2 off $8 CVS coupon if you have it.
- You'll pay as little as $1.95 out of pocket, then get $6 back in Extra Bucks.
- So that's a money-maker of $4.05 on your transaction!
Now, if you only have one $10 off 3 coupon, you could try this deal:
- Buy two large boxes and three small boxes for a pre-coupon price of $22.45.
- Use your $10 off 3 coupon from the 1/4 Smartsource insert plus the $2 off $8 CVS coupon if you still have it.
- You'll pay $10.45 out of pocket for all five items, and then receive your $6 in Extra Bucks.
- So that's a final price of $4.45 for all five items, or just 89 cents each!
Now, if you manage to find a store with a ton of $2.99 small boxes, then obviously that would be a killer deal. I think that's pretty unlikely at this point in the week, however.