If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 1/25 CVS ad
- Beano + Dairy Defense -- 12-count box on sale for $4.99, with $4 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 11/9 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $2.99 out of pocket, then receive your $4 in Extra Bucks. So that's a $1.01 money-maker! If you don't have that coupon, use this $1 off coupon and get yours for free.
- Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader -- on sale for $9.99, with $9.99 back in Extra Bucks. So free! This would be super-useful for anyone planning a spring garage sale!
- VO5 Shampoo or Conditioner -- on sale 2 bottles for $1.50. Buy two and use the 50 cents off 2 coupon from the 1/25 Smartsource insert. Your price drops to $1 for both bottles, or 50 cents each.
- Ragu Pasta Sauce -- on sale 2 jars for $3, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $10 or more. Remember at CVS, you don't have to buy in a single purchase -- your Extra Care card tracks your purchases until an Extra Bucks triggers. So here's what I recommend: buy one transaction of four jars, and a second separate transaction of three jars, for a total of seven jars at a pre-coupon price of $10.50. In the four jar transaction, use two 75 cents off 2 coupons from the 1/4 Red Plum or the 1/25 Red Plum inserts. In the three jar transaction, use a third 75 cents off 2 coupon, along with a 20 cents off coupon from the 1/4 Red Plum insert. You'll pay a total of $8.05 out of pocket after both transactions, and then you'll receive your $3 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $5.05 for 7 jars, or just 72 cents each!
- Coke 2-Liters -- on sale for 99 cents each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a 25 cents off coupon, and snag yours for 74 cents apiece.
- Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna -- on sale for 77 cents per can.
- Hershey's King-Size Candy Bars -- on sale for $1.87 each. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $1 off coupon. That knocks your price down to 87 cents.
- Russell Stover Mini Valentine's Hearts -- on sale for 99 cents each.
- Cheez-Its -- 7.5 oz boxes on sale 2 for $4. If you have enough points, use two of this $1 off Cheez-Its coupon. Your price drops to a buck per box. NOTE: If you have a Walgreens near by, you can get three boxes for free this week!
- Eggs -- on sale for $1.49 per dozen!
- Keebler Cookies -- on sale 2 bags for $4. Buy two and use this $1 off 2 coupon. Your new price drops to $1.50 for each bag!
- Purex Laundry Detergent -- bottles or bags on sale 2 for $5. Use the $1 off 2 coupon from the 1/25 Red Plum insert, and pay $2 each. If you really need to stock up, you could do the following: Buy 10 bottles or bags (in separate transactions as necessary) for a pre-coupon total of $25. Use five $1 off 2 coupons to take your price down to $20, then submit for this $5 off $25 SavingStar rebate. Your final price drops to $15 for 10 bottles, or $1.50 each!
- Tide Laundry Detergent -- 19 to 32-load bottles on sale for $5.94 each, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $2 off coupon from the 12/28 P&G insert. You'll pay $3.94, then receive your $1 in Extra Bucks. Next, submit for this 25 cents off Ibotta rebate good on any laundry detergent. Your final price after all discounts falls to $2.69!
- Purina Dog Chow or Puppy Chow -- 4.4 lb bags on sale for $5.99 each. Buy two and use the BOGO coupon from the 1/25 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to $5.99 for both, or $2.99 each!
- Lipton K-Cups -- 12-count boxes on sale for $5.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $10 or more. Buy two for a pre-coupon price of $11.98, then use two 75 cents off coupons from the 1/4 Red Plum inserts. You'll pay $10.48 out of pocket, and then you'll snag your $3 in Extra Bucks for next time. So that's a final price of $7.48 for both boxes, or $3.74 each! NOTE: This is the same Extra Bucks offer as the Ragu deal listed above, so you can't get both on the same Extra Care card.
- Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper -- 20-count packs of double rolls on sale for $9.99, with $1 back in Extra Bucks. Use this $1 off coupon (sort by Household to find it fast.) You'll pay $8.99 out of pocket, and then you'll receive $1 in Extra Bucks. Next, submit for this $1 Ibotta rebate. Your final price falls to $6.99 for 40 regular sized rolls, which works out to around 17 cents apiece!
- Neutrogena Facial Care, Suncare, or Cosmetics -- Spend $25 or more, get $10 back in Extra Bucks. There were multiple Neutrogena coupons in the 12/7 Smartsource insert that stack back to this offer.
- Any Maybelline Cosmetics -- Spend $12 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Any Revlon Cosmetics -- Spend $12 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Scunci Hair Accessories -- Spend $8 or more, get $4 back in Extra Bucks.
- Any Almay Cosmetics -- Spend $10 or more, get $3 back in Extra Bucks.
- Caress Body Wash -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad. Use two 50 cents off coupons from the 1/25 Red Plum insert for an even better deal.
- Select CVS Vitamins -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
- Gold Emblem Nuts -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.