If you're new to shopping at CVS, go here to learn the couponing rules at the chain! Also, be sure to snag a free Extra Care card from your cashier when you head into the store.
And don't forget that you can buy discounted CVS gift cards at Raise.com right now for even more savings!
Best deals in the 1/11 CVS ad
- Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner -- priced at $2.99 each, but click here to see how you can get FIVE bottles for free!
- CVS Gas Relief -- 50 to 72 count bottles on sale for $9.99, with $9.99 back in Extra Bucks. So free!
- Delsym Cough Syrup -- 6 oz bottles on sale for $11.99. Submit this Try Me Free rebate and get yours for free!
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion -- on sale for $6 each, plus these are part of a Spend $15, get $5 back in Extra Bucks offer on select personal care items (Tresemme is also included.) So consider this idea: Buy two Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion bottles for $12, plus a $4 bottle of Tresemme. Use two of these $2 off CVS coupons for Nivea, the $5 off 2 Nivea coupon from the 12/14 Smartsource (expires 1/11), and a $2 off Tresemme coupon from the 1/4 Red Plum insert. You'll pay $5 out of pocket, then get your $5 back in Extra Bucks. So all three items are free! NOTE: This is also the same Extra Bucks offer as the Garnier, but since it's limit two per card, you can get both deals!
- Dawn Hand Renewal Dishwashing Liquid -- on sale for 99 cents per bottle. Use the 50 cents off coupon from the 12/28 P&G insert, and get yours for 49 cents instead.
- Halls Cough Drops -- on sale 2 bags for $3, with $1 back in Extra Bucks when you buy two. Use this $1 off 2 coupon. You'll pay 2 for $2, then receive your $1 in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of 2 for $1, or 50 cents per bag!
- Yardley Bar Soaps -- on sale for 75 cents per bar. Buy four bars for $3, then use the $1 off 4 coupon arriving in the 1/14 Smartsource insert. So your new price drops to $2 for all four, or 50 cents each!
- Bumble Bee Canned Tuna -- on sale for 88 cents each.
- Arnicare Gel, Cream or Arthritis Tablets -- on sale for $7.99, with $3 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $3 off coupon from the 1/11 Red Plum insert, and get yours for $1.99. Then submit for your $1 Ibotta rebate, and your final price falls to 99 cents.
- Olay Facial Cloths or Cleansers -- on sale for $4.99 each, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. Buy six for a pre-coupon price of $29.94 (that's still enough to trigger your Extra Bucks) and use three $3 off 2 coupons from the 12/28 P&G insert. You'll pay $20.94 out of pocket, and then you'll still earn your $10 back in Extra Bucks. So that's $10.94 for all six, or just $1.82 each! NOTE for Beauty Club members: This deal is limit 2 per Extra Care card. So if you have enough coupons, you could do this deal twice! You'd buy 12 for a pre-coupon total of $59.88, then use six $3 off 2 coupons to drop your price down to $41.88 out of pocket. You'd then earn a total of $25 in Extra Bucks (two $10 from the offer, plus your $5 Beauty Club reward.) So your final price for all 12 items would be $16.88, or just $1.41 each!
- Xtra Laundry Detergent -- 30-load bottle on sale for $2.49. Scan your Extra Care card at the CVS Coupon Center for a $1 off coupon, and pay $1.49 for yours.
- Irish Spring Bar Soap -- 3-count packs on sale 2 for $5, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. So your final price is really 2 for $3, or $1.50 each.
- Dial Body Wash or 6-Pack of Bar Soap -- on sale for $3 each. Buy three and use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon from the 1/11 Red Plum insert. Your price drops to 3 for $6, or $2 each!
- Coke 12-Packs -- on sale 3 for $10, with $10 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $30 or more. Limit 3 per transaction, so buy a total of 9 12-packs across three transactions. Your final price will be $20 for all 9 12-packs, or $2.22 each. And if you have any of the My Coke Rewards coupons, your price could be even cheaper!
- ANY Simple or Pond's Skin Care -- on sale for BOGO 50% off, plus on a Spend $30, Get $10 back in Extra Bucks deal. We also have a $5 off $15 SavingStar rebate good on Simple and Pond's products. According to the CVS website, the 30-count packs of Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes are priced at $5.99 each. So if you find that sale in store, you can get eight packs for $35.96, then get your $10 back in Extra Bucks and submit for your $5 SavingStar rebate. So that's a final price of eight packs for $20.96, or just $2.62 per pack -- no coupons necessary!
- Peroxi Clear Contact Solution -- 12 oz bottles on sale for $7.99, with $2 back in Extra Bucks. Use the $3 off coupon arriving in the 1/11 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $4.99, then get your $2 back in Extra Bucks. So that's a final price of $2.99!
- Gevalia Coffee -- on sale for $4.99 per bag. Use the $1 off coupon from the 1/11 Smartsource insert, and get yours for $3.99. Then submit for the $1 Snap by Groupon rebate and score a final price of $2.99!
- Scott Choose-A-Sheet Paper Towels -- on sale for $5.49 per 6-count pack (like 9 regular rolls), with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. We also have a $5 off $30 SavingStar rebate good on Scott, Cottonelle, and Kleenex products. So if you have enough coupons, try this following scenario: Buy six 6-count packs for a pre-coupon price of $32.94, then use six 75 cents off coupons from the 1/11 Smartsource insert. You'll pay $28.44 out of pocket, and then you'll receive your $5 back in Extra Bucks. Next, submit for your $5 off $30 SavingStar rebate. Your final price for all six packs is $18.44, which works out to $3.07 each. That's just 34 cents per regular sized roll!
- Starbucks K-Cups or Coffee -- on sale for $6.99 each, with $5 back in Extra Bucks when you spend $20 or more. So buy three for $20.97, and use three of this $2 off coupon (multiple devices required.) Your final price after coupons and Extra Bucks falls to $9.97, or $3.32 each! That's an EXCELLENT price for K-Cups.
- Nexxus Hair Care -- Spend $20, get $10 back in Extra Bucks.
- Select General Mills Cereals -- on BOGO sale, no prices listed in ad.
You can see the complete ad for the week over on i heart cvs right now. Let me know if I missed any great deals, and I will add them to the recap.