Starbucks After Christmas Sales: Hot Deals On Christmas Blend Coffee!

Head into your favorite Starbucks location for a hot after Christmas clearance deal -- while supplies last, stores are offering great deals on Christmas Blend coffee!

I saw promotions featured in both the company-owned store and the Target location I shopped yesterday.

At the company-owned Starbucks, they had a BOGO sale running on half-pound bags of Christmas Blend priced at $7.95 each -- so 2 for $7.95, or $3.98 per bag after BOGO sale.

But I actually stocked up on the deal I found at Target instead.  Check out the math below:




  • Starbucks Christmas Blend K-Cups -- normally priced at $13.95 per box, but on sale for 50% off.
  • I bought two boxes for a pre-coupon price of $13.95 after sale, then I checked out at the main Target register so I could use two $2 off coupons.
  • My price dropped to $9.95 for both boxes, or $4.98 per box!  These are 12-count boxes, so that works out to 41 cents per K-Cup -- which is an excellent price for such premium coffee.

Comments