CVS Deals: Free Revlon Nail Polish After Coupons

When you head into CVS for your free Colgate travel kits today, be sure to scan your Extra Care card at the magic coupon machine!

I scanned my card this morning, and received an unexpected high-value coupon for $3 off any Revlon or Almay cosmetic (excluding the Revlon Shadow Links eye shadows.)

Here's how I used it to score a free bottle of nail polish:

  • Revlon Glitter Top Coat -- priced at $4.29 at my CVS, plus all Revlon cosmetics are 40% off through December 27, 2014.
  • After the 40% off sale, the price of my nail polish dropped to $2.57.
  • I used my $3 off CVS coupon and got the bottle for free!
The store I was at (1604 & Bulverde for local readers) appeared to be re-pricing a bunch of the Revlon nail polishes.  In fact, this bottle was priced on the shelf at $5.99.

So I recommend scanning to find the right price before you head up to the register -- your bottle could be priced lower than you think!

Comments