That's 25% off face value, which never, EVER happens for Amazon gift cards.
And I can then turn around and use them on sales or Subscribe & Save deals for even better discounts!
Here's what I did:
- I went here and signed up for the Gyft app.
- As a thank you, I received a gift code for $5 off any $15 gift card (including Amazon!)
- So I paid $10 for a $15 Amazon gift card, which is a 33% savings!
- Now, you can totally stop there if you want, but I also found coupon code FDFAMILY, which takes $5 off any $25 gift card (also including Amazon.)
- So I went back and bought a second $25 gift card, and paid just $20 after code.
- So between the two transactions, I got $40 worth of gift cards and only spent $30!
I don't know how long either of these deals will last, though -- so if you're interested, I would go ahead and grab these now.