Target Deals: Luvo Entrees As Low As 26 Cents Each

While you're at Target this weekend taking advantage of the crazy good Charmin and Bounty deal, don't forget to float over to the frozen food aisles to see if you can spot Luvo frozen meals on clearance!

I spotted Luvo frozen entrees at the Alamo Ranch store marked down to as low as $2.51 (originally $3.59 each.)  And there's a $2.25 Ibotta rebate currently available!

So here's how the math works out:

  • Luvo Steel-Cut Oatmeal with Quinoa & Mixed Fruits -- on clearance for as little as $2.51 each.
  • Submit for the $2.25 Ibotta rebate.
  • Your price drops to 26 cents!
If you happened to print out the $1.50 off Luvo coupon I told you about earlier in the week (it looks like it's no longer available), then this could actually be a $1.24 money-maker!  I wish I had taken my own advice on that one. :D

Comments