QVC Deal: Christmas In July Offer On Ninja Storm Food & Drink Maker

So I am becoming a little obsessed with the various QVC Today's Special Value deals this week -- but only because I keep finding great Christmas in July gift ideas to consider!

Today through 10:59PM CST, you can pick up the Ninja Storm Designer Series 400 Watt 40 oz. Food & Drink Maker for the low price of $29.98 -- and it's on two Easy Pay installments!



The closest Ninja I can find to this one is the Ninja QB1004 Master Prep Pro Food & Drink Mixer that Amazon carries for a whopping $61.99.  So the QVC deal is about 50% off that price!

Plus, it looks like QVC has around six exclusive colors to choose from (and of course black if you're unsure what color to get.)  So I think this would be a very well-appreciated gift for anyone who likes to cook, make smoothies, entertain with mixed drinks, or anything like that.

In fact, I have one friend who actually has a Ninja at home, and he uses it to aerate his red wine before serving it.  It always makes me laugh to watch it, but it really does work.

See the QVC Today's Special Value here.

See more Christmas in July ideas here.

Comments

  1. I am the Ninja Aerator - and while I'm no Tom Cruise in 'Cocktail', I think the extra show does get the night going! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oh what a show sir... What a show. Boom.

      Delete

Post a Comment