Macy's Wow Pass: 15% Off Over Martin Luther King Weekend 2013



Here's a brand new Macy's coupon good for your Martin Luther King weekend shopping, for an extra 15% off clearance and sale apparel January 17 - 21, 2013.

I do very, very well at Macy's when I can stack coupons on top of sale and clearance pricing -- I am talking women's sweaters for $5 and under, and sometimes kids' clothes in the $2 to $3 range.

Martin Luther King sales are going to be especially sweet this year -- Macy's is promising 40% to 80% off store-wide, and that's even before the coupon!

If you plan on shopping in-store but don't want to waste printer ink, just text CPN to 62297 and Macy's will send the coupon straight to your smartphone.

Print your January 2013 Macy's Wow Pass here.

Want more freebies and deals? Follow me on Twitter, check out my boards on Pinterest, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.

Comments