If you are a Sprouts Farmers Market shopper, I've got something special for you -- the new Sprouts coupon policy!
This isn't available on their website, so I wrote to the Sprouts customer service folks and here's what they sent back:
2012 Sprouts Coupon Policy
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of checkout.
• Sprouts does not have a loyalty card program
• Sprouts does not accept expired coupons.
• Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
• If the coupon exceeds the value of the item the coupon will be worth the value of the item.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted at Sprouts.
• Sprouts cannot accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
• The customer is required to pay any tax unless otherwise stated on the coupon.
Internet/Print At Home Coupons
• Sprouts accepts valid internet/print at home coupons with a clear and scannable barcode.
• Please go to www.sprouts.com. On the homepage, click “Get E-NEWS” and fill out the form to join our FREE mailing list program and begin receiving coupons and e-news updates.
• We will accept black and white coupons off the internet, but please leave the page whole as it is printed from the website so the cashier will know it is not a copy.
• We do not limit the number of coupons per transaction.
• We do not double or triple coupons.
• Sprouts coupons cannot be combined with a manufacturer’s coupon, or any other offers.
• When purchasing a single item, Sprouts accepts one manufacturer coupon.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
• When items are featured in a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, only one coupon can be used against the items being purchased.
Thank you for shopping at Sprouts.
So I would definitely print this out for your coupon binder -- especially since there's been questions about how BOGO sales and coupons work in our local Sprouts stores.
Also, it's interesting to note that Sprouts no longer accepts stacks of store coupons and manufacturer coupons. It's very rare to find a Sprouts store coupon for anything that actually has a manufacturer coupon available, but this is still something to keep in mind.
Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook.