ULTA Rewards: Free brow wax on your birthday!


Here's an awesome birthday freebie that showed up in my email in-box this morning -- a coupon for a free eyebrow wax at the ULTA Benefit Brow bar!


I scored this freebie because I'm a member of the ULTA Rewards program.  It's totally free to sign up for, and you get extra perks and discounts throughout the course of the year, not just on your birthday itself.



It can cost as much as $15 to have your eyebrows done at many salons here in San Antonio, so this is a terrific deal as far as I'm concerned.


You do have to get your brows done on your birthday itself, and show photo ID when you arrive for your wax.  Appointments are recommended but not required.


Join the ULTA Rewards program here.


Check out more birthday freebies and deals here.


Want more freebies and deals? Go back to the front page, follow me on Twitter, or keep up with all the action on Facebook. 

Comments